Thursday, June 28, 2012

Neon Pink

Whew weeeee... it's already HOTT out there.. I was fighting back sweat as I took these outfit pics this morning at 8AM... I love Summmer!! But I hate to sweat immediately upon stepping foot outside my air conditioned home.. even my pups didn't want to take our full 20 min walk this morning.. they were dragging me back home after 10 minutes LOL.  So please be careful out there today.

Today's OOTD is a oldie i've had for years. It purchased it from Express maybe 4 years ago.. it still looks great, the bright Neon Pink is right on trend, paired with color block heals from A'Gaci and my Aldo Clutch. I scored this turquoise necklace from Salvation Army for $1.50. I Love the combination of Turquoise with this vibrant Pink, makes me feel girly and flirty :)

Have a wonderful day...Stay Cool & Hydrated...

Enjoy

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~

Love the fit of this dress, the Puff Sleeve Detail and Pockets









Bye Bye...  :)
What I Wore:
Dress - Express (Old)
Shoes - A'Gaci $29.99
Clutch - Aldo $24.99
Necklace - SA Thrift $1.50

5 comments:

  1. PRETTY IN PINK!!!! THIS OUTFIT SHOES AND BAG IS EVERYTHING!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color combo. and the clutch is winning!!! gonna check out your previous posts too since im new to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Love all of the colors you have working together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous love the colors and the shoes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~