Monday, January 30, 2012

More Blogs That I Love... Top 25

I wanted to share a few of the blogs that I love with you guys... there are so many beautiful, creative, stylish and Fierce Ladies out there that if you don't already know.. you need to know about them.. so here is a list of my Top 20 Favorite Fashionista's....

 Be sure to check them out and "Follow" them!! Their expertise ranges from Fashion, Travel, Event Planning, Fitness and just being an overall Fabulous Women!!

 



1. Less Is More
2. The Gorgeous Dork
3. 2 Girls & A Bikini
4. Cherrie Amore
5. Style Chic 360
6. Econmy Of Style
7. A Sassy Woman
8. La Lynn
9. Nine To Fly
10. NuSophisticate
11. Ivonne Stacy Style
12. Curves and Confidence
13. Black Fashion Bloggers
14. FASHBERRIES
15. Flor de Maria Fashion
16. Freshly Fatshionable
17. Fifth N' Sixth's Closet
18. JustPatience
19. Kandi-STYLE
20. The Mane Topic
21. Style 4 Curves --For the Curvy Confident Woman
22. Stylishedforever ♥
23. Sincerely Mally
24. Ticka
25. Carte Blanche Couture


These are just SOME of my favorite Bloganista's!! Show your favorite bloggers some and also share with the rest of us!!

Have a Fantabulous Day

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~


19 comments:

  1. This is quite a delightful list of blogs.
    I shall be checking them out later this week.
    Congratulations on the award. Wishing you a positive week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun.. you will definently love these fabulous ladies Enjoy :) You have a wonderful week as well!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for shouting a sistah out!! Nothing like blog love!! =D I will be checking out a few on your list that I didn't know about! Thanks for sharing!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share the same sentiments as the other ladies who replied: (a) thanks for the continued love and support of my blog and (b) I'm going to check out some on the list that I'm not familiar with but I also follow and love Just Patience, Style for Curves, Sincerely Mally and Cherrie Amor! P.S. You should have added your own to the list; perhaps it would've been a little biased but well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Im honored to be on this list! You are the list in my head because you are fab yourself! It is so great to be amongst you and all the lovely ladies on that list :) I can't wait to visit the unfamiliar ones on this list!

    You've inspired me to do the same thing real soon...thanks again!

    Hugs and blog love :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are well deserving hun... I love your style and your blog :O)

      Delete
  5. You mentioned a few that I am currently follow, and I absolutely agree with your assessment. I will have to take a gander at the other awesome blogs. Thanks for sharing.

    With Class & Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were tagged on my "Nomination Post" so look forward to seeing your post.. Of Course the Style Bot is one of my Fav Blogs!!!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for letting me part of your list :) Makes me so happy! I am excited to check out your blog!!

    www.IvonneStacyStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you for the love Toni!! You already know that I love your blog. And im serious about us going shopping together lol.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure Doll.. We should try to set up a Blogger Meet Up for Summer!! That would be so much fun, I'm willing to travel :)

      Delete
  8. Aaaayyyeeee... I made the CUT!!!!! Girrrrl, tell me WHY it feel like I done WON a GRAMMY!!!! First, giving honor to GOD who is the head of my LIFE.... LOL!!!!

    Seriously, thanks for the LOVE!!!! Much appreciated... because you are one of my FAVE as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thanks Dear I feel soo special and honored to make the cut :). Hope you Having a fabulous Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Thanks girl, I LOVE your blog as well, your style is impeccable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~