Friday, January 27, 2012

Change of Plans...

Happy Friday Dolls..

Today wasn't exactly the day off from work that I planned LOL. I woke up thinking I could check emails and do a little work from home in the comfort of my bed, NOT!! The new laptop I just got on Wednesday decided to conk out on me LOL.. Brand new out the box lasted a whole two days... SMH, so that interrupted my plans, ended up at work spending hours trying to get the help desk to provide me with a loaner laptop and got pulled into last minute meetings UGH... The silver lining is my laptop was restored by end of the day and will be returned Monday morning... "Saying Thank Ya" for the lil blessings LOL...

Anywho I managed to get a few pics of my outfit before heading into work. Wearing slim slouchy boyfriend jeans from Charlotte Russe, White Button Down Shirt thrifted, New Blazer from H&M that I absolutely LOVE.. it was part of the awesome (buy 1 get 1) clearance sale H&M has going on. Just added my fave Steve Madden Leopard Booties and the look was complete.

After today's fiasco I'm reading for a nice glass of wine and relaxation watching my new fave show GRIMM.

Have a great evening and weekend :)

~Pretty Dark Girl~





Love the Pink Lining


Was a beautiful day ...Felt Like Spring


26 comments:

  1. Those boots add just the right "pow" to a casual outfit. Love the look and that blazer is gorgeous...I missed it when I partook in the sale. :-) As for the laptop...YIKES! I'm glad things worked out for you. Enjoy your weekend (and that wine - lol)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly you enjoy your weekend also :) I'm itching to wear the orange pants lol, if our nice weather continues think I will, I had to brake my shop my clost rule for this great sale lol but I'm not doing as bad as I usually would :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Roni, when I saw your post wearing it! I knew I had to have it :)

      Delete
  3. gorgeous look loving the shoes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic look! The shoes are hot and your hair is gorgeous!

    http://itsmytaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Corie :) I'm a huge fan of your blog .. You and your daughter are one stylish pair :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to your blog and wanted to say i love all the ootd.. I love GRIMM too lol.. mad it didnt come on tonight oh well i needed to catch up on a few episodes so i will be on nbc.com.. oh not sure if you covered this already but can you share you face regimen..your skin is beautiful and what color foundation..if you use any. Thanks Tisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tisha, thanks for stopping by :)

      I know I was upset that Grimm didn't air last night, I just found the show last weekend and watched all the episodes On Demand .. I'm hooked lol
      As for my makeup routine, I don't have anything really special that I do, I use ambi cleanser daily and coco butter and for foundation a combo of Mary Kay, Mabeline and Iman products, elf brushes and eye shadows, NYC lip gloss and lipsticks, I'm not as advanced with makeup and just keep it simple, with my looks, I will be checking out your blog for tips :)

      Toni

      Delete
  7. Very cute! The crisp white top and the jeans are a classic/chic combo!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Corgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I am shopping for a crisp white buttin shirt this weekend! Love the boots!

    loomslidslayers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Doll! Thanks for the love on Chicismo. Absolutely love your blog, beautiful stlye! Im in love with the camel trench and animal print ankle boots! Im a new follower to your lovely blog!

    Hope you can stop by my blog sometime too!

    Best Wishes from Toronto,Cananda

    xoxo

    Deidre
    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those booties! Your shoe game is so tight!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely love your hair! can i ask what brand you use?

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look...Denim, white button up and leopard heels?! LOVE IT!

    ~Tea

    www.tea-leigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~