Monday, January 21, 2013

70's Winter Chic

Happy Inauguration Monday

Hope that you all are enjoying the wonderful day in celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday and the 2nd Inauguration of President Obama. I spent the morning watching with my hun, it was great to see for the 2nd time and witness a part of History in the making again.

Today I'm representing the 70's wearing this vintage plaid trench coat I thrifted from the Salvation Army this weekend. I'm hooked on all things plaid this season, and I also love a classic cut trench coat and for $5 this was a awesome find and steal!!!  Paired it with a thrifted turtleneck, H&M Fur vest ,Old Navy Flare jeans and Bakers ankle booties.   We just got a fresh dusting of snow this morning, so the snow is nice and bright, its pretty chilly out so these layers are def coming in handy keeping me warm.

Well I'm headed off to make my commute to Chicago for work. Have a wonderful day and blessed week  :)...


~ Pretty Dark Girl ~












What I Wore:
Vintage Plaid Trench $5.99
Turtleneck - Thrift
Flare Jeans - Old Navy
Fur Vest - H&M
Booties - Bakers

5 comments:

  1. that fur jacket is wonderful love the entire look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I like you coat very much. I follow you in Chicisimo

    http://pperlenoir.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute jacket!! Love how you paired it with the fur! And the jeans are amazing!!

    Cute as always!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~