Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lil Tweed & Denim



Happy 2nd Day of October...

The mild weather is hanging on for a bit longer and i'm enjoying it till the last drop. It will be freezing cold here soon enough..

This look is a staple for me.. I own probably 10 different denim shirts, don't think you can have to many, they are so versitile and can be styled many ways. I love a flirty mini skirt in fall appropriate knits, tweeds, denims, or leather. They keep the look sexy yet warm.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

Enjoy

~ Toni ~





What I Wore:
Denim Shirt - Salvation Army Thrift
Skirt - The Limited (Old)
Booties - Nine West (Old)





2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit.. I love the skirt alot. Great look sweety.
    Check out my new look.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~