Monday, January 9, 2012

Cowl Neck Body-Con Dress

Top of the Morning to ya...

Happy Monday Ladies

Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend :) I surely did. I didn't do much, went to the gym and lounged around the house watching movies. That's my kinda weekend :). Didn't get dressed up to take any pics but this morning I was itching to wear something sassy and cute. I've had this dress for over a year and just got around to wearing it. It's from BCBG Outlet.. snagged it for $20!!! I love the body con skirt portion of the dress which makes it sexy and the loose cowl neck, keeps it work appropriate and not to tight or revealing.

Wishing you a great start to your week and awesome day.  Enjoy :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~







What I Wore:
Dress - BCBG Outlet
Shoes - Bakers Shoes (Old)
Belt - Discovery

20 comments:

  1. love your skirt and shoes are fab great look

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is super sassy. And I have peeped those shoes out for a good while.

    With Class & Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doll...do you have these shoes? I never know what to wear them with besides black, gray or denim...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I LOVE those shoes and that Chevron Skirt! Very Cute!!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! You got it for $20?!? I loves me a good deal!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I don't. I have no idea why because every time I saw them at the store I oggled them for about 10 minutes. LOL! I'd wear them with yellow, purple, orange, red, navy blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ticka and 7thLetter thanks ladies :)... Ticka I'm a cheapo... I hege to pay fll price for anything, especially since I started thrift shopping!

    @ Khalilah... Lol girl I'm shocked you don't have them! Those are good color combo's to keep in mind.. Thanks Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is amazing (only $20?!?) and the shoes are hot too!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress! And what a bargain! Looks good on you.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks lovelies... Appreciate all of your nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an awesome fine love that dress and those shoes look great. You are sassed it up for Monday thats what I'm talking about.
    Love it!-Leah

    Broke Fatshion

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely positively love (and want - lol) this dress! The shoes are too cute and a perfect match for this look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Dimples and Carte thanks loves...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looks so great! I love your style... =)


    Kayla L

    bodycon dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~