Monday, January 9, 2012

Cowl Neck Body-Con Dress

Top of the Morning to ya...

Happy Monday Ladies

Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend :) I surely did. I didn't do much, went to the gym and lounged around the house watching movies. That's my kinda weekend :). Didn't get dressed up to take any pics but this morning I was itching to wear something sassy and cute. I've had this dress for over a year and just got around to wearing it. It's from BCBG Outlet.. snagged it for $20!!! I love the body con skirt portion of the dress which makes it sexy and the loose cowl neck, keeps it work appropriate and not to tight or revealing.

Wishing you a great start to your week and awesome day.  Enjoy :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~







What I Wore:
Dress - BCBG Outlet
Shoes - Bakers Shoes (Old)
Belt - Discovery

20 comments:

  1. love your skirt and shoes are fab great look

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is super sassy. And I have peeped those shoes out for a good while.

    With Class & Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doll...do you have these shoes? I never know what to wear them with besides black, gray or denim...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I LOVE those shoes and that Chevron Skirt! Very Cute!!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! You got it for $20?!? I loves me a good deal!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I don't. I have no idea why because every time I saw them at the store I oggled them for about 10 minutes. LOL! I'd wear them with yellow, purple, orange, red, navy blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ticka and 7thLetter thanks ladies :)... Ticka I'm a cheapo... I hege to pay fll price for anything, especially since I started thrift shopping!

    @ Khalilah... Lol girl I'm shocked you don't have them! Those are good color combo's to keep in mind.. Thanks Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes and that skirt is hott!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is amazing (only $20?!?) and the shoes are hot too!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress! And what a bargain! Looks good on you.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks lovelies... Appreciate all of your nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an awesome fine love that dress and those shoes look great. You are sassed it up for Monday thats what I'm talking about.
    Love it!-Leah

    Broke Fatshion

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely positively love (and want - lol) this dress! The shoes are too cute and a perfect match for this look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looks so great! I love your style... =)


    Kayla L

    bodycon dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~