Friday, November 1, 2013

The Month of Thanks...

Happy Friday and Beginning of Thanksgiving Month...

It's been a year of lots of change and growth for me. I have much to be thankful for and wake up everyday and I tell God thank you for getting me through, keeping me sane and safe and continuing to cover me.  Life is unpredictable and exciting at the same time, it's a blessing to be alive :)

On to todays outfit. It's so comfy and warm... the temps aren't to bad today but with the rain and overcast skies, it makes you want to curl up on your couch in PJs all day LOL.  I'm wearing a thrift cardigan snagged for $1 woo hoo, H&M Leo Print Scarf, F21 Tank, Old Navy Jeans and Charlotte Russe riding boots.  All of these pieces are old except the tank. 

Wishing you a wonderful and safe weekend.

Enjoy

~ Toni ~










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~