Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VOTE!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!! and OOTD

Happy Election Day!!!

I hope that you all have either voted early or will be going out to VOTE TODAY !! I went to vote early and was excited to see so many come out early, I know the lines are long and it's a bit frustrating/irritating but its well worth the wait. This election is crucial to so many different issues and we must not take for granted our ability to voice our opinions and VOTE!

Todays OOTD is a look I posted in my FALL LOOKBOOK, I styled the leopard dress a little more appropriate for work by adding a white button down shirt and tall Over The Knee Boots.  Kept my accessories simple, just earrings and a belt.   I found this Calvin Klein Sweater Dress at Plato's Closet for $14.99, practically brand new. I was surprised to see it at Plato's which normally caters to a younger Teen/Twenty something demographic, this seemed a little more mature, but none the less I was happy and quickly snagged it LOL.  Pairing it with black boots and accessories tones down the animal print, but I will also be dressing it up similar to how I wore it here in my Fall Look Book

Wishing you all a safe Election Day!!
Get Out & VOTE !!!

~ Pretty Dark Girl~









What I Wore:
Dress - Calvin Klein via Plato's Closet $14
Boots - Bakers (Old)
Shirt - The Limited (TJ Maxx) $9.99

10 comments:

  1. Hi Terry... thank you soooo much!!! I truly appreciate the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that dress and am so jealous that i didnt find one, and that you found it for such a good price! I would wear it constantly! And those boots are sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jenna,

      Thank you Doll.. I do love this dress, and I couldn't believe I found it so cheap myself, one of those lucky shopping moments :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. I can't vote:(
    I can vote though next term looking forward to it too
    Doing a poll on my blog would love if you took the time and posted in it
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look and your style. I follow you in chicisimo
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked the vote and this ensemble!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~