Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wearing Shorts to Work...

Happy Hump Day...
 
Lately I've been on a Shorts Kick.. finding ways to dress them up outside of the norm denim shorts with a tee and sandals. I decided to wear this cute pink twill pair I thrifted a few weeks back. They have a Navy blue stripe down the side which I complimented the stripe in the button down shirt, added a navy blue belt and black sandals and a cute casual look was created.  These may not be work appropriate for some, but I work in a office that doesn't really have a strict dress code. I recommend may a Bermuda length short for work something equivalent to the length of a skirt.
 
Wishing you all a fantabulous day.
 
~ Toni ~ 














What I Wore:
Shirt - Men's Polo (Thrift)
Shorts - Target - via SA
Shoes - Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~