Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring Green...

It's finally a beautiful spring day! I'm going to be moving to the wonderful city of Dallas, TX soon and won't have to worry about the temps.. I'm guaranteed to be running from A/C in house, to the car to work LOL... but until then.. Mother Nature need to turn the heat up in the Midwest... Geez..
 
Anywho.. today I'm wearing the cute green shift dress from The Limited.. I've had it for years and this is probably my 2nd time ever wearing it SMH... paired with my comfy color block heels from Zara.  Gonna need more of these dresses for HOT Texas for sure!!
 
Wishing you a wonderful day.
 
Enjoy
 
~ Toni ~
 










What I Wore:
Dress - The Limited (Old)
Shoes - Zara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~