Monday, March 30, 2015

Blue ~ Orange ~ White

Welcome to the start of a new week...
 
Hope that your day and week are off to a great start. I enjoyed a wonderful weekend.. the weather was warm and sunny and I got out and enjoyed it with friends.
 
I'm in love with these blue trousers! The color and fit is perfection.. I got them on sale at The Limited on Saturday and couldn't wait to style and wear them today. Paired with orange and white accents is color-blocked perfection. You will definently be seeing these pants again in the near future.
 
~ Toni ~
What I Wore:
Top - Express
Belt - The Limited
Pant - The Limited
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoe - Bakers (Old)

 


 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~