Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Flares and Flowers...

Happy Hump Day...
 
Wednesday's and Fridays are casual days at my job, so I pulled out these cute (but too long) flare jeans I recently purchased. I'm glad flare jeans are making a come back, I prefer them over any other cut/fit of jean. They create curves and balance out my figure better. These would be perfect if they weren't so long... but nothing my local tailor can't fix .
 
Kept my look comfortable and casual today, with a floral button up and mustard yellow sweater. I'm wearing the tallest wedge ankle booties I own, and my jeans still runneth over. Anywho, I'll deal with them today.
 
Have a fantabulous day!!
 
~ Toni ~
 
What I Wore:
Sweater - H&M
Floral Shirt - Old Navy (Old)
Flare Denim - Amazon



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~