Sunday, March 25, 2012

Plaid Sunday

Hello Dolls...

Hope you are having a blessed Sunday... just a quick OOTD post, before I head out with my Sweetface fam to the Tyler Perry - Madea Gets A Job Play... this is my first time going to a play, so i'm expecting it to be hilarious.

I'm wearing this fun plaid sheer dress from Akira. The temps have dipped just a bit here in the Windy City but its still a beautiful spring day :).. wearing black gladiator booties from Bakers and minimal accessories.

Well... i'm running late..

Enjoy your day Dolls

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~

Was given more lovely flowers :)






10 comments:

  1. Aww..more flowers? Someone is loved :-) Loving those booties girl..you look lovely! I loves me some Tyler Perry!!!!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the plaid looks great on you and those heel are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress, pretty flowers...hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I can't get over how awesome your hair looks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look! you look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is perfect you look soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis, forget the dress. YOU ARE STUNNING! I love the first two pictures of you. Its SPRING and the flowers are blooming. Always, SOULBeautiful xx*s

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the way that plaid looks on you and your hair is so pretty. It compliments the dress very well.

    xoxo (till next time)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~