Monday, May 4, 2015

Perforated Leather Skirt...

Good Morning Lovely People....
 
 
Hope you Monday and week are off to a great start. Many of us had a busy weekend with Fight Parties and maybe early Cinco De Mayo celebrations. I live in Dallas and there were plenty of events for both going on this weekend.
 
I stayed low key and watched the fight at a friends.. didn't deal with the crowded bars and overpaying for a fight that didn't start to almost 11pm my time. I wasn't really rooting for either fighter.. just an excuse to get together with my friends and have fun. I knew Mayweather was gonna win regardless.
 
Anywho... on to today's outfit :)
 
I am loving this white leather perforated skirt. Purchased it from Nordstrom Rack last December and just now wearing it. It can be styled in so many ways, I chose to wear a one should blouse and strappy heel.  Blue, Green and White is a classic color combination and I think this came out fantastic.
 
Enjoy

~ Toni ~

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
What I Wore:
Top - Banana Republic (Old)
Skirt - Nordstrom Rack
Shoe - Bakers (Old)
 

1 comment:

  1. The top is so gorgeous! Love it.

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~