Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Asos Dress...

Good Wednesday Morning Lovelies...

We are finally having a warm Spring day...it's been raining most days, but you take what you can get here in the Midwest. I've been holding on to this dress for a few weeks now, waiting for it to be nice enough to wear and take photos in without a jacket outside. I'm wearing a cropped dark denim jacket in the office, can't get away with showing this much skin at work LOL..

This beauty is from ASOS. It was on sale for $29 and I had to have it. I love the detail at the neckline and of course the high/low detail of the bottom of the dress. The wind was blowing and added to the dramatic pics showing just how flirty this dress can be.  I'm wearing lace up platform sandals from Bakers that I've had for a few years now. Kept my accessories simple not to take away from the clean lines of the dress.

Hope you enjoy the pics and have a wonderful day.

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~












18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress my dear! You look super sexy!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That dress is everything!! You are killin' 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I am loving the dress!!! You look amazing. Glad you guys are having a bit of spring...over here it's going to rain lol. Great Look!!

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee your high/low dress. What a beautiful color :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks amazing on you! So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog off of LA Sophia's blog and I have to say I love your style!

    This colour is so wonderful on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by :) will stop by your blog as well ..

      Delete
  7. Pretty dress! Looks like the Chi is getting warm! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like! The second pic with your head to the side is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ~Kenya
    http://understandtheglam.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty dress! I love the cut out in the front!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've awarded you with the "One Lovely Blog Award" Check it out at:

    http://cutenquirky.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-lovely-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this on you!!

    Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~