Monday, August 10, 2015

Polka Dot Mini

It's been a minute since I last posted..life has been full of challenges these past few weeks. For most of July I was in and no out of the hospital and just now getting to feeling like my normal self. Thankful to be on the road to recovery..  and I am grateful for God's healing and blessing of improved health. I have been reprogrammed and will no longer take my health for granted. It is much to precious and fragile.

Any who today I wore this cute flirty dress from Plato's Closet I snagged a while ago. Its originally from A'Gaci and I love the style and dots. The temps in Dallas have been scorching in the 100s plus for two weeks now so it's imperative to stay cool and pack on the sunscreen. 

Wishing you all a fantabulous week!!!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~