Monday, January 16, 2012

80's Color Block Dress

Happy Monday Ladies.....


Call me a 80's Baby... this dress is straight out of the 80's and I love it!! Reminds me of the dresses my mom used to wear to work back in the day LOL.. The vibrant jewel tone colors drew me to the dress and the $3.50 price tag sealed the deal LOL. I have been finding so many great vintage color block dresses that fall right into today's trend. This one hugs the curves and the color placement gives it so much visual interest.  I found some other dresses in this style that I can't wait to wear, gonna post a new Thrift Haul video this week so be on the look out for that :)

Hope you all had a great weekend and if you are off today enjoying your extended weekend. Some of us "ME" had to work to day LOL.. 

So enjoy :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~ 





Hey Peppy... :)






What I Wore:
Dress - Salvation Army $3.50
Booties - Bakers Shoes

22 comments:

  1. amazing find!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAUTE!!! I agree, this is an amazing find! BTW, "Heyyyyy Peppy". Teehee!

    With Class & Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. thanks Doll..

      My lil Pepper always sneaking in pics.. haha

      Delete
  3. I love the dress, it really reminds me of the Mondriaan dress!
    'Hey Peppy' made my laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I love this dress.. it's so Comfy too
      and Yes my doggie Pepper he is a scene stealer.. always pops up in my pics LOL
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Omg!!! I love love love this dress!! I cant believe that it was thrifted! I hope I find a beauty like this at the thrift store. It looks amazing on you and ur booties are so cute!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherrie.. I get lucky finding these gems! I hope that you find something to your liking, but from what I've seen you find great items too :) thrifting is like a box of chocolates lol

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous dress love the colors

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeimy,,,missing your posts , safe travels home :)

      Delete
  6. Love the color blocking on this dress. So FAB! And hunni I had to work yesterday as well. Next year I'm taking off....I usually do anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color block dress! great colors!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome dress and at a fantastic price, you can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can't beat the prices! That's why Im hooked on Thrifting :)

      Delete
  9. I had to work too so don't feel bad. I've been feeling under the weather so I haven't had a chance to reply to the tag but I will ASAP! This dress is totally amazing. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Hope you are feeling better :) thanks Hun... You take time to make sure you ar well .. Look forward to your tag

      Delete
  10. Lovely dress can't believe you bought it for less than 5 bucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress and I like how you style it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~