Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OOTD...

Hey Dolls...

I have been slacking on my posting once again... I Know I Know.. just realized I only had one outfit post last week.. I will do better this week... even though it gonna be just as busy.. I have my women's retreat coming up on Friday  and I can't wait to meet, fellowship, laugh, shop, grow, elevate and just enjoy this weekend with all the lovely ladies attending!!

Stay close.. for the posts from the retreat.. it's going to be a Awesome Event!!

Today's outfit is a cute halter dress from Old Navy, found it on clearance for $8.99. Love the bright burst of orange and white together, with a light weight denim jacket from F21, and Steve Madden wedges. Nice and simple... for a beautiful Spring Day...

Hope you are enjoying your week so far.

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~






3 comments:

  1. Vey cute lady!! And as usual, love the shoes! Have fun on your Women's Retreat!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very happy! Cute dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Those shoes are super cute as well.
    I can't wait to hear more about the retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~