Thursday, May 24, 2012

High ~N ~ Yellow

Heyyyyy... Happy Thursday :)

It's officially the Weekend Bay Bay for me.. working half day, running errands, picking up my house guest,  then dinner at one of my fav restaurants in the city later... and on top of it all it's absolutely Gorgeous Outside today!!!

Wearing this yellow high/low dress from Forever 21, cropped denim jacket, color-block wedges from Discovery and statement necklace from F21. Its the perfect easy breezy outfit for the day.

Hope you have a wonderful day  and enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~













What I Wore:
Dress - F21 $13
Wedges - Discovery $19.99
Necklace - F21 $10.99
Crop Jacket - Old Navy (Old)

9 comments:

  1. Sunshine!!!! Looking forward to the weekend and hanging out with ya. I need that necklace in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't adore a happy spot of yellow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE THIS OUTFIT especially the shoes!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. yellow looks amazing on you. AND Im officially in love with your shoes!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl..give me those wedges! lol

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Those shoes are so cute! Toni you look great as usal. Hey Roni! :-)

      Delete
  5. BAD!!! i love how you wear this whole outfit rather then letting it wear you. fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that high low yellow dress hunni! Those wedges also are supa cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~