Thursday, June 13, 2013

Insta - Glam...

I have been slacking on my blogging once again... :( I snapped a few IntaGram pics in the meantime. Here are some of my fave looks..

I will be back on my regulary scheduled blogging I promise .. and also excited to be attending my first Blogger Conference in NYC next weekend. More pics, Keeks, and Deets to come from that event as well.

I'm on Keek : PrettyDarkGirl823 ... check me out :)

Enjoy

~ Toni ~

F21 Jumpsuit / Vivienne Tamm Jacket / Bakers Booties
6/13/2013

Vivienne Tamm Jacket / Charlotte Russe Peplum Top and Jeans / Bakers Shoes

Akira Chicago Dress / Charlotte Russe Wedges

1 comment:

  1. Very cute looks Toni!!! Love them all!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~