Monday, June 17, 2013

Vintage Sunflower Skirt

Happy Monday everyone,

Hope that you have a wonderful weekend and enjoyed Father's Day with your Dad and the Father's of your children.  The weather was pretty nice all weekend here. I enjoyed the pool and went to see two new movies "Man of Steel" which was excellent and "The Purge" which I could have passed on and waited till it comes on cable lol. All in all I had a really nice weekend.

Today I'm wearing a vintage Sunflower skirt I got from Salvation Army last summer. With Black & White being the rage this season, it fits in perfectly. I paired it with my crop tee shirt from ASOS a yellow belt and cork heel sandals from Bakers. I love that the skirt has pockets too, the length is perfect for work and it's light weight breezy for the warmer temps :)...

Enjoy your day and beginning to your workweek.

~ Toni ~









What I Wore:
Top: Asos
Skirt - Salvation Army
Shoes - Bakers
Belt - Random


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~