Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rainbow Bright

Wassupp Wednesday...

It seems like when I want to wear the brightest colors it's always overcast and gloomy outside. Guess I have to brighten the day up somehow :).   I've had this dress for a while, just waiting for the right moment to wear it, but everytime I decide to it rained LOL, I said forget it this morning and put her right on :). Purchased this dress from ASOS during the winter months on sale, don't remember how much but it was a steal. The orange wedges I snagged at Plato's Closet on Memorial Day for $10 and thought they would be the perfect match for this dress, there is only a sliver of orange in the dress but the colors mesh well together.

Have a wonderful day.

Enjoy

~Toni~






 Dress -ASOS / Wedges - Platos Closet / Random Jewelry

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~