Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me !!!! :)

It's my born day and I'm excited about it! Tonight I will be having a dinner party with some of my favorite people and celebrating my last year in my 30's. Yep I'm 39 today, I look at age as just a number and actually feel I am at my best today! It's a blessing to have even made it this far, and as they say Black Don't Crack LOL.. Life continues to surprise me and I'm excited about what is to come :) 

Stay tuned for my birthday look later this evening.  Here are some of my fave Instagram Looks of this week...







Have a wonderful weekend! I surely will :)

~ Toni ~





6 comments:

  1. Age aint nothing but a number girl - I dont feel a day over 25 and I am 38 - my son turns 10 today and my sister turns 27 - you are all amazing people! Muah! Enjoy! btw, you look so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lady :) Wish your son and sister a very Happy Birthday as well :)

      Delete
  2. YAAAY!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONI!!!! BE BLESSED AND ENJOY UR DAY.. I WISH YOU MANY MANY MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a regular to "Pretty Dark Girl Style," but I want to wish you a happy birthday! It has been a great pleasure to follow this blog and take a look at your style. Have yourself a happy and safe birthday.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~