Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Recap - 30 mile Bike Ride and Birthday Celebrations

Started off my weekend participating a 40 mile Charity Bike Ride "Journey For 40" which supports the adoption of Orphaned Children within the US and Internationally. I was happy to be able to join in and with it being just my second bike ride of the summer I completed 30 miles. It was a struggle, but I powered thru as best I could. I was so happy to see the finish line on the way back I could have crawled across it, I was that tired !! It was a perfect day for a bike ride, beautiful sunny sky and balmy temps in the upper 70's.  Glad it went by without a hitch everyone had a safe ride.



Now on to the GOOD Part... Dinner and Drinks with my friends to celebrate a few upcoming birthdays!! My travel buds from Cabo came in town and we all met up at one of my favorite places "El Barco Mariscos" in Chicago. If you are ever in the city you must try this place, they have the best Margaritas Only $13 for a piture and the Shrimp Empanadas.. OMG.. Soo Good!! The seafood dishes are excellent as well. We enjoyed ourselves and it was great to see them all until we meet again for the next big group trip in ARUBA  May 2014!!!


The Sky Is the Limit Crew
It was great to see so many of my peeps and celebrate Janeen's Birthday at one of my favorite Mexican Seafood Spots "El Barco Marisco" in the city.

Happy Birthday Janeen :)

Everyone Enjoying the Bomb Margaritas


The Leo Crew ... Many more Birthday Celebrations on Deck!!




That Pina Colada was mighty tasty : -P





1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~