Monday, March 26, 2012

Pink ~ N ~ Snakeskin

Great Monday morning to ya...

This weekend went by entirely TO FAST!! I had a great time spent with friends. Saturday I went to see Hunger Games and must say that I really enjoyed it.. it's a very long movie.. so if you are like me and frequent the restroom.. you may want to go before and don't drink any liquids during lol.. because you won't want to get up and go and miss anything :)...

Sunday we went to Tyler Perry's Play "Madea Gets A Job" it was a great show and afterwards they even gave a extra bonus concert and the performers Shut It Down!!! singing some of today's popular hits and of course the old school classics!! I really enjoyed myself and will be in attendance for his future shows. 
Lastly I got to spend time with a good friend who is relocating to another state to get a fresh start in Tampa, FL, her family and all of our friends got together to send her off, with great food, drinks and of course card games! Had a blast with her and cant wait to visit her in Tampa :)

Monday morning came really fast.. I already need a nap LOL..

Today i'm wearing a vintage pink blazer from Salvation Army, paired with a Snakeskin print blouse, H&M skirt and Aldo heels. I tied the shoe and the blouse together and brought out the pop of pink from the skirt with the blazer. I love Pink paired with black/white, its just the right vibrant pop of color. 

Enjoy your day and start to your week.

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~










What I WoreBlazer - SA Thrift  $4
Blouse - SA Thrift $2.60
Skirt - H&M $7
Shoes - Aldo $ (Old)

22 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving every detail...great outfit! I love the pink and animal print combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly :).. can't go wrong with any type of animal print :)

      Delete
  3. Cute fit! Have you ever listed exactly where you thrift ? I live in Chicago and besides the consignment stores up north and the Goodwill in Orlando I'm stuck. I'm planning a thrifting adventure soon and would love to venture out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lady... I live in the Northern burbs (Gurnee) but I do frequent a few thrift shops in the city:
      SA - on Clybourn (Northside)
      Any Unique Thrift Store
      Any Goodwill Store

      My fave thrift stores in my hood:
      SA - Grand Ave - Gurnee
      Goodwill - Mundelein

      Hope this helps.. I just get lucky most times finding things, but I go maybe twice a week :)
      SA - Sheridan RD - Zion

      Delete
  4. BOMB LOOK MS. TONI! Snake Skin huh, don't hurt 'em! MALE APPROVED:-) Glad you had fun checking out T. Perry! Not the biggest fan of a Man dressing as a woman, but HEY, he puts on some great plays with great messages! Have a great week, can't wait to see what fashions & styles are to come! - JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JT.. thanks for the Male Approved Outfit :)... yeah most guys don't care for TP but his plays are so funny and the messages are great and uplifting.

      Stick around I may have some OOTD surprises up my sleeve this week, you were right couldn't pack away all the winter gear just yet LOL.. it's cold today, but gotta make it work.

      Delete
    2. LOL! TOLD YA! Stay Warm and Stylish Lady:-) Enjoy the Midwest and the WINDY CITY!

      Delete
  5. There's soemthing about that skirt that I really love! And those heels are so hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit.
    Sounds like you had a great weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so lovely! I really like this look and the pink blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous look. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous that blouse is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit!!! I need a nap as well as I type...but it is after 11pm so maybe I should just head to bed lol.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, that blazer shut it down. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pretty! We continue? I already follow you ... come by my blog ... we can follow! I love your clothes! kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~