Monday, September 23, 2013

Finally Fall...

Hello... it's a beautiful Monday morning...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are beginning a great work week. I am actually looking forward to Fall, the cool crisp temps, wearing my favorite leather, suede and tall/over the knee boots. Fall colors are so rich and warm and compliment most skin tones, wearing darker lip colors and makeup.

This dress is one of my favorite Fall Maxi's. It is sheer and light weight but the colors are lush and warm. I found it at the Salvation Army a year or so back and this is just my second time wearing it.
I will definently be putting this in the fall rotation.

Have a wonderful day and work week.

Enjoy

~ Toni ~












What I Wore:
Dress - Salvation Army Thrift
Booties - Bakers Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~