Monday, March 19, 2012

Day After Vacation....

Hey Dolls...

I made it home safe and sound late last night.. had to take an additional day off, just to unpack, settle back in, clean and rest lol.. You know you had a great time when you need a vacation day for your vacation :).. Anywho I had a few errands to run this morning and although it has been overcast out all day it's still a balmy 75 degrees here in the Chicago-land area.. We have been blessed with two weeks of beautiful weather, and will return to our regular temps next week sometime.. but this early spring teaser has been great!

I'm wearing this cute flowy lace tank top I purchased while in Florida from store similar to Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe called MIROA for $12.99 they have a great sale going on will be doing a haul showing all the great things I found while in Florida.. went to ROSS for the first time and I love that store, they are building a new store in my neighborhood and I can't wait for the Grand Opening!!!   Paired the top with some jeans from F21 and Bakers Gladiators sandals, I also wore a sleeveless khaki trench over it  from Old Navy, didn't take a pic tho :( but you will be seeing it in the near future as part of the haul.

Have a great day everyone....

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~







Flowers starting to bloom ...

7 comments:

  1. Cute and Casual!!! Love it :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the white lace babydoll top! very Pretty on you! Glad you enjoyed the vacay!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is too cute; glad you enjoyed your trip...can't wait to see the haul! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your lace top!! It matches well with your ripped jeans! Great look! Glad you got back home safely! I didn't realize you lived in Chicago...I have a friend out there and I had asked him one time if he had Ross out there...he was like "whats that?" I almost died...lol Welcome to the club ;-) excited they're building one...

    elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~