Tuesday, March 11, 2014

All Thrifted Everything....

Good Tuesday Morning to you all...
 
I'm am excited about spring and decided to break out some spring pastels today.  I just returned from a quick visit to Jackson, MS.  The weather a beautiful 70 degrees and it was definitely starting to look and feel like Spring there.
 
Today's outfit is a completely thrifted look from Salvation Army, I've had each piece for quite a while now, but have never worn them together.
 
The Jacket is from H&M and I love the baby blue color, the shirt has a floral pattern, and the heather gray slacks are from The Limited.  I love when I can put a entire thrifted look together that looks so expensive and classy LOL.
 
Wishing you all a blessed day.
 
~ Toni ~
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~