Thursday, February 19, 2015

Flirty Skirt and Ankle Booties.....

Happy Thursday....
 
 
I've had to delay my OOTD posts due to moving this past weekend. My shoes and clothes are all over the place at the moment so even putting together a simple look like today's has been a challenge LOL.
 
I love simple separates put together and styled with a statement necklace to give it some pizazz. I'm wearing a Forever 21 top and ankle booties with a H&M skirt.  I've had the accessories for years and don't remember where I purchased them from.
 
Hope you are staying warm in your part of the world. I'm in Dallas and it's quite nippy here as well.  Just minus the dreaded snow and artic blast.
 
Have a wonderful day
 
~ Toni ~






 
What I Wore:
Forever 21 - Shirt
H&M Skirt
Forever 21 - Bootie
Random - Necklace and Belt

3 comments:

  1. You wear your clothes very well. Im like the whole outfit including the boots. Continue doing a great job. I've got my eye on you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~