Thursday, June 25, 2015

Short Romper...

IT'S HOTTTTT IN DALLAS...

This is my second official summer here in Dallas and It's HOT Baby...

I'm not complaining because this is primarily why I relocated to get away from the harsh Chicago winters and the MidWest in general.  I'm enjoying wearing cute lil rompers and short shorts. We have been in the 90's plus they past few weeks here and Summer just started. So i'm preparing myself for the Dog Days of Summer... staying inside during the days and coming out in the evenings .

Today's evening look is a Forever 21 romper paired with Charlotte Russe wedge sandals. 

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far.

 ~ Toni ~ 









3 comments:

  1. So love this look keep them coming i will be rocking these looks #prettydrakgirlsrock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The romper combined with the wedges is just fantastic! I'm seriously going to have to start shopping at F21.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S HOTTTTT IN DALLAS... And you are lookin HOTTTTT in this outfit!! Lol I love the colours. You look gorgeous and this looks so sexy from the back too. ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~