Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cropped and Highwaisted....

Good evening...

I'm daring to show my mid-drift... I'm not the most confident about doing so.. I loving refer to my belly as a baby keg.. it's a work in progress but it's so HOT here in Dallas, staying cool and cute is a must lol. This outfit is a thrift find for the most part. Got the top and shoes from Plato's Closet and the shorts are from H&M super comfy and cute for only $12.99. Gotta go back and get a few more pairs..

Enjoy your evening....

~ Toni ~ 



What I'm Wearing
Top - Plato's Closet
Short - H&M $12.99
Shoe - Plato's Closet






3 comments:

  1. I love the way you combine clothing so creatively. This look is sexy, fun and feminine. And no worries about your midriff...you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur darn right it's hot in Dallas! It's getting hot here too lookin at your outfit lol! No worries about your abs- no need to cover up cos you look cute! ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~