Monday, November 28, 2011

My Hot Pink Pants....

Happy Cyber Monday...

"Women Be Shopping" "Chris Rock"... LOL...
 I always think of him saying that and chuckle.. cause its Def the TRUTH! 

I actually didn't shop at all online today like I intended to. Busy day at work today ;(.. anywhoo i'm sure I will find all the stuff I want at reasonable prices later.

Today i'm wearing these Hot Pink crop pants from Old Navy.. I got them on Black Friday on the clearance sale for $5... Yeah Baby.. they had a lot of items on clearance including their great Black Friday Sales!!  I paired them with a sheer black top, Pink, Orange and Black Snake Print shoes and matching clutch (Aldo) I picked this up on Black Friday as well for $15 it was additional 30% clearance items.













What I Wore:
Jacket - TJ Maxx
Top - The Limited (old)
Pants - Old Navy (clearance)
Shoes - Nine West (Old)
Clutch - Aldo (Sale)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. the pants, shoes, and clutch are EVERYTHINGGGgg
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that clutch and the shoes are perfect

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous color pants, luvin' the clutch ~ great blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright now!! Love the pink and the colors in the clutch/shoes!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~