Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Favorite Fall Hues

Heyyyy it's Wednesday again...

I woke up feeling refreshed and excited for so many reasons. Although I will say I AM GLAD this election is OVA... Thankful that President Obama was re-elected !! Praying for his success in the next 4 years :) There is a lot of work to be done, and I'm most confident in President Obama. Exercising our right to VOTE in this election was crucial, and I'm happy to see that so many of us understood that and went to the Polls.

Now enough of politics... today I'm wearing two of my favorite Fall colors, a rich Hunter Green and sultry Maroon. I can't get into the term "Oxblood" just not me, but I do love the color lol. This dress and leather trench are both Salvation Army finds and the boots are from Bakers. I love the length and style of this dress, makes me feel like a human Pine Tree LOL, the way its fitted at the top and full and flowy at the bottom.  The color of the trench is what drew my attention, I'm always amazed at what people chose to get rid of, but also ecstatic that I find them.  The boots are super comfy with the wedge heel and the tie up detail in the back, I've had them since last fall but this is just my second time wearing them, I will show them in more detail in tomorrow's post :).

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~
















What I Wore:
Dress - SA $5.90
Coat - SA $18.99
Boots - Bakers (Old)

8 comments:

  1. Amazing fit with both the dress and the coat. Gorgeous colors on you and the gold belt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! It's so elegant!!

    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunni I'm with you, maroon or burgundy are the only descriptions I'll use, lol. Cute look. That coat is fiyah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!! The colors are so fall!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/11/baby-shower-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find the best items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear! I just found you via Inside Allie's World Blogroll....You are stunning! Love your style and color combinations. The burgundy you have here....I'm simply in love!

    I'm your new follower!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~