Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to Blogging...

Happy Tuesday Peeps...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and safe Black Friday & Cyber Monday shopping experience. I didn't participate in either this year, we attempted to stop by Walmart on Black Friday and after we saw the craze of shoppers, decided to PASS. I heard so many disturbing stories of people fighting, arguing and hurting others over material things. Just isn't the type of shopping experience I like to have. My hunnie and I enjoyed our first Thanksgiving together with family and friends and that is the perfect way to spend the holiday for me. Enjoying your loved ones, great food, laughs and memories created.. Nothing Better!!

As my blog states... I'm going to make an effort to blog on the regular again. It's been a little awkward since I moved, my new camera has some issues and the cold weather isn't helping motivate me to take any pics outside. I miss all the scenic areas I had to take pictures at my old place, but I am going to find some new pic locations at home SOON :) .. thanks for bearing with me... and Boo... you can stop nagging me about posting now.. LOL

Today I'm wearing a dress purchased from Macy's thanks to my J.O.B, I was given a gift card for helping a co-worker out on a project and ended up using it at Macy's for this fabulous dress! I love the print pattern, use of colors and style of this dress so much, can't wait to wear it in warmer weather. Paired it with my J Crew coat thrifted from the Salvation Army, Over the knee boots, tan tights and simple jewelry. 

Enjoy your day :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~








What I Wore:
Coat - J Crew $4.99 (Salvation Army)
Dress - Macy $24.99
Boots - Bakers (Old)
Belt -BCBG (Old)

11 comments:

  1. The pattern is so cute! Love your OTK boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look stunning! I love the dress and I love the boots more! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you Trice... have to say the same about you ;)

      Delete
  3. Pretty dress! I love the addition of the belt.

    I didn't participate in the shopping madness either.
    I'm glad you and your hunny had a great Thanksgiving together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you on working on being a better blogger. No camera and cold weather is no excuse for us! lol!!

    You look so cute & I love the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love this entire look i can say it's one of my favorites you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Dress, and those boooooooottttsss.... Love!!!

    -Morgan Ashley
    Static.Intel

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amasing Toni. I love it huny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering where you've been but I totally understand re: picture taking/location options. Glad to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~