Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pinterest Inspired Look of the Day

Today's look is inspired by a pic I pinned from Pinterest... Who isn't addicted to Pinterest ?? I love searching outfit ideas and putting my spin on them from items I own. I purchased this Leopard Coat from She Inside and wanted a casual way to style it and loved the slouchy look of Boyfriend Jeans paired with a Vest/Sweater for warmth. There are so many other ways I plan to style this coat with inpiration from Pinterest!

Have a Wonderful Day and Stay Warm :)

~ Toni ~


Pinterest Inspiration: Leopard Coat



Coat - She Inside




Add caption






What I Wore:
Coat - SHE INSIDE
Vest - The Limited (Old)
Shirt - Thrift
Boyfriend Jean - Charlotte Russe
Booties - Plato's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~