Friday, January 31, 2014

Studs and Stripes...


Happy Friday !!!

I'm so excited that's its finally Friday... Its officially the start of my vacation.. I'll be cruising to Sunny Barbados and a few of the Virgin Islands all of next week. I can't wait to soak in the sun get my tan on.. Yes I Said TAN lol.. nothing wrong with a lil sunkissed glow on chocolate skin haha.. This weather in Chicago and i'm sure most of the US has really taken it's toll on me and I need to GET AWAY!!!!

So CHEERS TO THE FRICKIN WEEKEND... While many of you are enjoying the Super Bowl Game and Festivities.. I'll be sippin on something nice under the sun at sea :)

Have a wonderful weekend...

~ Toni ~









What I'm Wearing:
Studded Moto Jacket  - Forever 21
Tank - Charlotte Russe
Stripe Jean - Forever 21
Booties - Bakers Shoes (Old)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~