Monday, January 27, 2014

Dressing for Freezing Cold Temps...

Burrrrr.. Baby it's FREEZING outside... this winter hasn't given us much relief from the snow and extremely cold temps!! I'm a girl that likes to look cute no matter the temps, so doubling up on the tights, wearing OTK boots with dresses and skirts is a MUST DO!

Today I did just that.. I have been waiting to wear this faux leather skirt I got from Choies around Christmas figured today was a good day. Paired with my thrift Ralph Lauren cardi and OTK boots from Bakers.. all bundled under my long coat.. I am good to go :)

Stay warm out there folks...

~ Toni ~








Cardi - Ralph Lauren (Thrft)
Skirt - Choies.com
Boots - Bakers Shoes (Old)
Belt - ASOS
Jewelry - Random


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~