Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year. .. New Style Possibilities

I've been thinking about what style changes and risks I want to stake this year.  I've never been one to adhere to Fashion Rules I wear what I want and what works best for me and my body. I've also come a long way with being more open to try different styles of dress.  Think that comes with maturity and being more self confident. So this year I'm going to embrace different prints, style shapes and colors and purge my closet of items I no longer need or plan to wear.
 
What are some of your fashion resolutions?? I would love to know.
 
Outfit Details:
Thrift - Suede Coat
Dress - Nordstrom Rack
Boots -Fergie

1 comment:

  1. Yes be risky! Lol u have every reason to be self confident. You have a beautiful figure! ;) x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~