Friday, January 2, 2015

Celebrating New Year's Eve 2015

Happy New Year and welcome to a new year of greatness!!

I brought in the New Year with friends at the Intercontinental Hotel here in Dallas. The weather was chilly and damp but it was a beautiful night all in all. I chose this sparkly jumpsuit from NY&Co.  It was a statement by itself and didn't require much jewelry or accessorizing. I love jumpsuits for their comfort and ease and it was perfect for a evening of dancing and celebrating.

Hope your year is off to a great start

~ Toni ~










1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful. Absolutely STUNNING! The suit fits like a dream. Your hair looks gorgeous as always and your shape is incredible. Can you tell I like this outfit lol shame I wasn't at the party! Awesome pics, u are a BABE! X x x x ;) ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~