Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mild Winters... Loving Dallas

Good Thursday morning to you...
 
It's been a beautiful weather week here in Dallas as most of the North East and Mid West are experiencing brutal weather and freezing temps, I'm praying for them and so thankful that I made the decision to relocate to Dallas last summer.  Being able to enjoy a 70 plus degree day in January is a new luxury to me... I certainly don't miss the 19 plus inches of snow and negative windshield temps of Chicago.
 
Today I'm wearing a colorful blouse and slacks from NY&CO. I recently started back shopping there. I'm  enjoying the Eva Mendez collections and a lot of the jumpsuits and color schemes they have brought to the line now.

 
 
 
 


 
Outfit Details:
Blouse - NY&CO

Slacks - NY&CO
Shoe - Nine West (Old)
 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Love the colors!

    http://www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~