Thursday, January 15, 2015

SWEATER DRESS WEATHER

Good Thursday morning to ya...

Hope your day is off to a great start. Mine is slowly going. Its been a challenging week but I'm blessed and making it through.

I am loving the mild winter here in Texas. One of the main reasons I relocated here. It can be in the 30s one day and back up to 60s the next. It's gonna be in the 60s today so I'm happy.

I'm wearing thiw pretty hunter green sweater dress I picked up from Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago paired with Cognac OTK boots i ordered online from Amazon. I love this color combo it's rich texture makes it Winter appropriate but the light weight feel is just enough for a 60 degree day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~