Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Colorful Maxi and Denim Crop

Hey Dolls...
 
Happy Tuesday !!
 
 
I'm excited about this week because I will be heading to Sunny Miami on Thursday for a few days of sun, beach and fun with my girls!! I have been packed for over a month, can you say excited LOL. Can't wait to wear some new bikini's and cute outfits. You will def see a bunch of pics if you follow my instagram @prettydarkgirl.
 
 
About today's fit... this vibrant maxi skirt is from Forever 21 and I have another one similar to it and didn't realize it until I purchased it and got home. Oh well... it is a great buy and so bright and colorful I will get plenty wear out of it. I kept the look casual with a crop denim top, white tank and black sandals.
 
Hope you are having a great week :)
 
Enjoy
 
~ Toni ~
What I Wore:
Crop Denim - Rue 21 (Old)
Tank - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Sandal - Forever 21






1 comment:

  1. Love the colors! You look great. Hope you have a great time. Wish I was there myself! Make sure u post some of those bikini outfits on the blog! Werk it! Lol x x x ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~