Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pastel Stripe Dress....

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday
 
When I think of spring... Pastels and Floral prints come to mind. This dress definently captures the pastel trend. I've had it for a few years and have worn it maybe 4 times, but I love this dress!! I thrifted it from CrossRoads Trading and remember thinking who wouldn't want to keep this dress... but lucky for me it's a wrap dress and I've now worn it at three different dress sizes first a 12, then 10 now I'm between a 6 and 8 so it has been through some ups and downs with me haha...
 
Well I wish you a glorious week.
 
Enjoy
 
~ Toni ~
 
What I Wore
Dress - CrossRoads Trading (Old)
Shoe - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21






 

1 comment:

  1. U look beautiful in the dress. Such gorgeous lips too if you don't mind me saying! X x ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~