Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Paisley Pants and Chambray Crop Top

Good Wednesday Morning....
 
 
Another pastel inspired look today.


These pants are the business.. I found them while doing a random search for Chambray Denim Culottes. They are by Jessica Simpson sold at Macy's they are currently on sale for $23.99, so click the link if interested. They also had a few other prints and solid Chambray Denim.  I love the colors and the fit. I'm wearing a medium in this pant, it's semi-stretchy in the waist and very light weight. I styled mine in a casual chic way with a DIY Crop top and nude wedge sandals. These pants are very versatile and can be dressed up or down.
 
Have a fantabulous day!!
 
~ Toni ~
 
What I Wore:
Top - DIY Crop - (old)
Pant - Jessica Simpson via Macy's
Shoe - Old
Random Jewelry

 
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~