Monday, February 11, 2013

FOLLOW ME.... Moving to New Blog "Toni Carr Style"...

Happy Monday Dolls and Gents..

I have been planning to change my blog name and officially transition since the beginning of the year. I have created my first post at http://tonicarrstyle.blogspot.com and you can head on over and "follow" Please, Please Please.. did I say Please :).  Also check  out my Valentine's Day LookBook.

I will be transitioning the remainder of the month, providing links to my posts and this blog will remain in the background for a while.  Thank you to everyone that has road with me and I hope you will continue to on Toni Carr Style!!

Here is today's Post link: Valentine's Day Look Book

Have  wonderful week and Enjoy your Valentine's Day :)

~ Toni Carr Style ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~