Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vintage Peplum Blouse

Goodmorning Lovelies...

Hope your day is going well. Mine is already busy and crazy so I'm making this post short and sweet :)

Purchased this Vintage Peplum blouse from one of my fav local thrift stores last fall actually, hadn't worn it because it was a lil too snug around the waist, but to my surprise I tried it on this morning and it fit perfectly, so I must have lost a few lbs !! WOO HOO.. the best thing about this blouse is the price I paid for it.. a Whopping 50 Cents.. yeah like the Rapper haha..  I'm wearing my fav Old Navy Flare jeans and my Color Blocked Charlotte Russe sandals and simple accessories.

Have a great one :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~



Love the gold buttons down the side of the blouse


My flowers have really bloomed.. So Pretty




Love these earrings



18 comments:

  1. I like how you kept the look simple! Those earrings are cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color and the style of the top!!!
      www.style4curves.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Where do you be finding these deals?? 50 Cent for real?? And those tops are IN for Women right now! Can't beat that with a switch that Momma use to make us get off the Oak Tree! LOL! One lady's trash is another Woman's Treasure I see, and you are shining in that Blue Blouse Ms. Toni! MALE APPROVED! - JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks JT.. Sho is.. my treasure.. especially for 50 cents LOL.. I just come up at the thrift store, this particular store always has a $1 and $.50 rack so I go there first :).. thanks for stopping by and always leaving a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  4. I love a pretty peplum! And expecially in a beautiful color! Awesome deal. You're rocking it girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blouse! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue looks great on you and I'm the same complexion -- so I'd love to give it a try on me! Thanks for sharing girlie!

    http://www.kimberlyluxe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top, very nice! Looking good Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look the blouse is gorg! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Very lucky thrift find. =)

    xoxo (till next time)
    HeelsNposes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you only paid 50 cents!!! Good grief you find the BEST deals! Cute and fab hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty!!! I cant believe that you one paid 50 cent for that shirt. I swear you find the best deals!! The color of the blouse looks awesome on you! Have a great weekend.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. this shirt is too cute and right on trend...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blouse and you look stunning!

    www.stilettogoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~