Thursday, March 28, 2013

B&W Leather & Lace

Hey Lovies

What a beautiful Thursday morning we are having here in the Chicago land area. The sun is shining bright, the temps are brisk but bearable and I'm feeling Great!!

I love today's outfit. The Black and White trend is one I will be wearing a lot this Spring and Summer. These pieces are all current trends, faux leather, lace, skater skirt, moto jacket, and of course black and white. 

Enjoy your day : )

~ Toni ~











What I Wore:
Jacket - F21 $14.99 (Sale)
Top - F21 $8.99 (Sale)
Skirt - H&M (old)
Booties - Bakers Shoes (old)

4 comments:

  1. This one is quite nice! The top and the skirt are both very nice to me. The jacket is cool, and so are the cut-out boots.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, love the leather skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you look. And the shoes? ... I LOVE yours shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is so hot....and what a fab price!!! Lovely look hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~