Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TAG ~ Get To Know Me

Since I didn't have time to take pics for a post today, I thought i'd answer this tag from StyleChic360.

Hope you all have a great day.




Name your favorite Song:
I have so many but right now... I Care ~ Beyonce

Name Your Favorite Dessert
Peach Cobbler or Caramel Cake

What pisses you off:
When people lie for no apparent reason.
Slow drivers (when they are in front of me.. lol)


When you're upset you:
When driving... Curse like a sailor
When emotionally upset... keep to myself

Your favorite Pet(s):
Pepper Carr
Max Carr
(My pet children Love them)

Black or White:
Black during winter months
White during summer months

Your biggest fear:
To never find Love or have a family of my own

Everyday Attitude:
Optimistic and Gratitude

What is perfection:
GOD

Guilty pleasure:
Reality TV


7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I was born in Jackson, MS and most of my family still lives there.

2. I have three nieces and a Great niece... i'm a GREAT AUNT :) LOL

3. I have a Vampire Fetish... I love Vampires... lol

4. I am a Mentor for teen/tween girls in a organization called Sweetface.

5. I am addicted to Thrifting!!

6. Interior Design is a passion of mine.

7. I'm taking my first Solo vacation to Arizona in December...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~