Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Signs of Winter

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was good. Got my car back ... Yayyyyyy... I took these pics before going to pick my car up, I wasnt going to post these pics. Nothing special about this outfit, just felt like getting out and taking a walk. Everything is frozen over, all the ponds, the ducks and geese are gone.
Winter is here...
The ponds are all iced over.. still a beautiful day


This coat is a dark Hunter Green appears black in the pics..



I've seen many real live deer in my subdivision...these are cute too lol



What I Wore:

Leather Jacket - Wilsons Leather
Jeans - Old Navy
Turtleneck - SA Thrifted
Boots -SA Thrifted
Cross Body Bag - Kohls
Sun Glasses - Aldo

9 comments:

  1. this look is great! the yellow purse and green bomber jacket are so cute! great post! I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too!

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lady..I'm stopping by ur blog right now.. :) following u back

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures you look lovely as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the jacket and the boots! Gurl, the signs of winter are here in MN, and they ain't going nowhere. Glad you got your car back! No more working from home =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great..
    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can NEVER go wrong with a nice yellow purse! I love mine to pieces! =o)

    http://dolledup4theday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~