Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OOTD ~ Tweed ~ N ~ Lace

Back to work after a long weekend... it's always hard to get up lol.. Summer is def on it's way out.. it was a lil nip in the air this morning so I am glad I pulled out some of my light jackets, tweed blazers and also my new Thrifted Blazer purchases will come in handy if these lower 60's continue :).. I'm actually ready for a season change.. we had a HOTTT summer as most of the US and a change right now is well received...

Today's outfit is a Pink Tweed Blazer, Cream Lace Detail (Thrift Blouse) and Denim Flare Jeans...

Have a great day back to work everyone :)))

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~

This was a great Thrift Find... $3
The Limited Jeans


Sun felt great on my skin..


The Limited Tweed Blazer - Clearance Find



Shoe O-the-Day - Akira Shoes $29

3 comments:

  1. LOVE, Love, LOVE! Great look for the new crispness in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! fabulous shoes too!
    thanks so much for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans! I have yet to find the perfect fall pair...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~